Eggless Coffee Cupcakes Ingredients:
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 cup maida/ flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4th cup sugar, powdered
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened (Salted. In case you are using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 3/4th cup milk, to make the batter smooth (Adjust the milk quantity according to your batter’s smoothness)
- 1 Tbsp coffee powder + 1 tsp water, to make a paste
- Pre-warm the stove to 200 degrees C. Line the cupcake molds with paper cupcake liners.In a bowl filter maida, heating powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Add in relaxed spread, vanilla quintessence, espresso glue and drain till a smooth hitter forms.
- Pour the player into the molds and prepare at 180 degrees until done. (Around 15-20 minutes.
- You check on the off chance that they’re finished by embeddings a toothpick into the cupcake.
- On the off chance that the toothpick tells the truth, it implies it’s done.Take the cupcakes out of the broiler.
- Give them a chance to cool totally.
Source : NDTV