Egg is one of the healthiest dish for winters and different kinds of omelet is the best thing one could have. We are providing you a delicious recipe which can be relished in this winter season!
- 2 eggs
- Chopped veggies ( onion, bell pepper)
- 2 pinch of salt
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Chopped green chili
- 1 pinch turmeric
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 pinches of chili flakes
- 2 pinches of garam masala
- 10 g Grated cheese/ cheddar
- In a bowl, whisk eggs properly then add all the spices (salt, oregano, chili flakes, turmeric, garam masala, turmeric) and mix it well
- Add veggies, green chili to the mixture and whisk it properly. On the other hand, heat a skillet or a flat pan with 1 spoon of oil.
- Once the skillet is hot pour the mixture over it and spread the mixture evenly by rotating the skillet, let it took until the base is set then flip it and cook the other side.
- Let both the sides cook properly
- Once it is done add cheese and coriander leaves over the omelet.
- Fold it half from the middle till the time cheese melts
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup