This weather brings communicable cold in humans and Anti-Biotics are so not healthy plus, that makes humans drowsy and lethargic. Besan Ka Sheera is natural and easy remedy for cold and cough.
- 5 tablespoon gram flour
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 5-6 crushed or chopped almonds
- 4-5 strand of kesar (saffron)
- 1 cardamom (eliachi)
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- In 2 1/2 cups of water and add sugar till the time ingredients are on heat for few seconds
- Take a pan, heat ghee add saffron, eliachi seeds powder. Saute them on low flame for 15 seconds and add gram flour (besan), Saute them with spatula till the time besan doesn’t change it’s color into yellowish golden brown.
- Once, the color of besan turn golden brown add the mixture of water and sugar in the pan keep cooking the ingredients on low flame.
Recipe of Golgappe ka Pani
- stir the ingredients gently on low flame till the time the mixture turns out to be thick and avoid any kind of lumps
- serve it hot, with garnished almonds and other nuts for better presentation.