A basic, tasty and easy to make halwa with apple. Serve it as a dessert.
Apple – 1
Unsweetened khoya – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Cashew nuts – 1/2 tblsp, broken
Almonds – 1/2 tblsp, cut
1. Peel and mesh the apple.
2. Heat ghee in a container over medium fire.
3. Broil the almonds and cashew nuts for 30 to 60 seconds.
4. Include the ground apples and reduce flame.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
6. Include the khoya, sugar and blend well.
7. When it comes to a halwa consistency and begins to leave the sides of the skillet, include the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom powder.
8. Remove and store it in an airtight containe.
9. Serve as a dessert to any meal.