Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started the application procedure for recruitment of Manager (Technical – Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), and Assistant Manager (Security). The application form can be filled online on the RBI site till March 16, 2017. RBI will conduct a written test took followed by an interview for selection of applicants. The written test will have two papers – objective and descriptive. The exam for both the papers will be conducted around the same day in two separate sessions. The descriptive test could be PC based or paper based.
Online registration starts: March 01, 2017
Online registration and fee payment closes: March 16, 2017
Last date for receipt of system created print out of the valid Online application form along with copies of certificates/documents (applicable only for Assistant Manager Security): March 22, 2017
Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade ‘B’, Total vacancies: 2 (General 1, Scheduled Tribe 1)
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’, Total vacancies: 7 (General 1, Scheduled Caste 1, Scheduled Tribe 3, OBC 2)
Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’, Total vacancies: 7 (All seven vacancies are for general candidates)
How to Apply
- Go to RBI official website: rbi.org.in
- Click on the link which says Recruitment related Announcements.
- In the new window click on the advertisement for manager and Assistant Manager recruitment.
- Click on the Application link given in the advertisement.
- You will need to register first. After successful registration login to your account and fill the application form.
- Upload your photo and signature and pay application fee.
The application procedure won’t be finished without successful submission of application fee. The application fee for General and OBC competitors is Rs. 600 and for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is Rs. 100.