Ingredients Of Raw Papaya Kebabs With Aloo Bhukhara Chutney-
1 raw papaya
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 dozen plums
2 star anise
1 medium size ginger
1 tsp roasted cumin
1 tsp coriander seeds
50 gms coriander
2-3 tbsp besan
5 green chillies
1 tsp black salt
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp desi ghee
Steps to Make Raw Papaya Kebabs with Aloo Bhukhara Chutney-
- Peel the raw papaya and potatoes and then grate it.
- Add some salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix it well.
- Leave it for 10 mins, and then squeeze out all the water.
- Now, add chopped ginger, green chilies, coarsely pounded roasted cumin seeds, coriander seeds, besan to it. Make roles of this mixture.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry the kebabs in the oil till they turn golden brown in color. Carameliz on both the sides.
Steps For chutney-
- Add sugar, star anise in chopped plums. Heat it on low flame.
- After its cooked, cool it down & add some black salt & pepper powder to it.
- Let it cool down and serve with kebabs.
- Enjoy this delicious appetizer with your family and friends.