Ingredients Of Raw Papaya Cubes
- 250 gm raw papaya, grated
- 150 gm atta (whole wheat flour)
- 3 Tbsp grated coconut
- 2 Tbsp chopped cashew-nuts
- 1 tsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp jaggery
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
How to Make Raw Papaya Cubes
- In a bowl take atta, mix in raw papaya. Knead lightly to make mixture.
- Add grated coconut, chopped cashews, raisins, cardamom powder and jaggery. Mix well.
- Line a flat tin with butter paper or grease it well. Pour the mixture into it and even the edges with a spoon. Steam it for 10 minutes.
- Invert the tin on a baking tray. Decorate with some cashew nuts.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes at 180 degree C
- Cut into cubes and serve.
Source : NDTV