Rajasthan is known for its culture, heritage and few signature dishes like dal baati churma, gulab jamun ki sabji, Ker Sangri etc. which is induced with Kdaa Spices. Today, we are sharing the recipe of Chakki ki sabzi and you can relish this dish with your near and dear ones!
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ spoon whole garam masala
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium sized chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- ½ tablespoon red chili powder
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tablespoon turmeric (for desired color)
- Take one bowl to make the dough, add wheat flour, pour water as per the need. Make sure, the dough is loose and keep it aside for at least 30-40 minutes. Knead the dough for 5-6 times.
- Strain the dough by using fine strainer, place the sieve under the running water while; keep stretching the dough with your hands till the time doesn’t look stretched. Once, it is down spread the dough on a flat plate, cut them into square pieces and deep fry them to turn it into chakki.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame; add garam masala and sauté for few seconds. Add onion, garlic to the pan and cook for another minute.
- Then, add curd, dry masala in the mixture and stir it well.
- Cook it on medium flame, until the oil separates, then add one cup of water, let it boil well. Once it starts boiling add the fried pieces of chakki in the gravy. Cover it with the lid or plate for 1-2 minutes.