Rajasthan: Mother, two children electrocuted in Karauli


A woman and her two children died after being electrocuted in Karauli district on Monday. According to police the incident took place near Hindaun town when three-year-old Kajal, and her one-year-old brother Priyansh accidently touched a desert cooler and got electrocuted.

The mother Omvati Jogi (25) came to the rescue of her children but was also eltrocuted. The trio was rushed to a hospital where doctors decleared them brought dead. The police said that they are conducting the post-moretrm after which the bodies would be handed over to the family members.

Vedprakash Jogi, Omvati's husband said that his wife was with the children ewhen the incident took place, resulting in the immediate death of the three.