Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Edible green colour a few drops
- Refined flour (maida) ¾ cup + for coating
- Orange colour edible a few drops
- Edible colours blue a few drops
- Yellow colour a few drops
- Edible red colour a few drops
- Butter ¾ cup + for greasing
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) ¾ cup
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder ½ teaspoon
- Milk as required
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cream butter and castor sugar with an electric blender till light and creamy. Add eggs and whisk well. Add vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in the butter-sugar mixture and fold gently. Add some milk and fold well.
- Weigh the prepared batter using a weighing scale and divide into equal portions.
- Add few drops of each of the edible blue, yellow, orange, green and red colours to each portion and mix to make different coloured batters.
- Put the coloured batters into different piping bags. Pipe a little of blue colour batter. Repeat the process followed by green, yellow, orange and red colours into the lined muffin moulds. Fill the other moulds until all the batter gets used up. Put it in a preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove, cool and demould.