Congress Vice-president Rahul Gandhi has started Uttar Pradesh campaign from Deoria district. This intiative has been taken to look after the problems faced by farmers in the state.
Rahul Gandhi questioned Narendra Modi, “Why there is so much differences in farmers rate and market rate.” Narendra Modi did not replied to his question, Rahul Gandhi said.
Earlier, Rahul Gandhi alleged that he will listen to the problems faced by the farmers. But today, around 17 sugar mills in the district were closed down today in the district.
“The government of India and UP government has forgotten the farmers”, he added.
The Kisan Yatra campaign was started by Rahul Gandhi for 2500 km in Rudrapur. In the yatra he collected the problems of farmers and will look over it. He is now holding a Khaat Sabha at the Dudhnath Baba Mandir maidan.
Gandhi likewise went by the Dugdheshwar Nath sanctuary in the city and offered supplications. He associated with the general population inside the sanctuary premises.
In an offer to reinvigorate Congress and end its 27-year banish from force in the politically essential Uttar Pradesh, Gandhi has set out on the 2500 km-long Kisan Yatra from Deoria to Delhi.
"My yatra from Deoria to Delhi beginning September 6 is a battle to secure the privileges of poor people, ranchers and workers in government assets," Gandhis office said in a tweet.
Rahul Gandhi's office shared its calendar for the principal day on online networking.
All You Need To Know About Kisan Yatra
- Kisan yatra started from Panchlari Kritpura town in Deoria locale.
- The crusade was dispatched to gather the proA way to-entryway battle of gathering Kisan Mangpatras (contracts of agriculturists demands)was propelled.
- He will soon start a balanced cooperation with ranchers through Khaat (bunk) Sabha, like Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Chai standard Charcha' amid the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.Gandhi will hold street appears and roadside gatherings at different spots amid his yatra.
- Gandhi will cover Kushinagar, Gorakhpur, Sant Kabirnagar and Basti other than Deoria on the initial two days.
- The Congress pioneer will cover upwards of 233 gathering electorates amid the yatra.
- Congress has made preparatiions to guarantee that Gandhi's yatra is a colossal achievement. A group of national representatives will be positioned in Lucknow to inform media of the improvements.
- The gathering has discharged around 250 "smaller than normal raths" for the Congress laborers. Every smaller than normal rath conveyed 1,600 specialists' pack. The unit contains exposure material, specialists' handbook alongside 'kisan maangpatra' (sanctions of ranchers' requests).