- 100 gm compound dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup castor sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup ragi flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 100 degree C.
- Break the compound chocolate into smaller chunks and melt them in a double boiler. Keep it aside and let it cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs till light and fluffy. Add the sugar, a teaspoon at a time, and continue whisking until well combined.
- Combine the melted chocolate with melted butter and mix well. Pour this into the egg and sugar mixture, and whisk well.
- Sift together the ragi flour and baking powder. Add it, a teaspoon at a time to the above mixture while you continue folding. Ensure that no lumps are left behind but do not over mix.
- Give it a final fold, and transfer to a small baking tin (6 inch diameter). Bake in the oven at 150 degree C for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the tin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool a little before demoulding onto a plate.