1 lb. pizza dough, at room temperature
½ c. RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional Sauce
4 slices ham
24 slices pepperoni
2 oz. cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 c. shredded mozzarella
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
½ tsp. Italian seasoning
STEPS TO COOK-
- Preheat the oven to 425°, and take a 12″-x-17″ baking sheet with parchment paper. Stretch out dough into a large, thin rectangle and place on baking sheet.
- Now, spread the RAGU traditional sauce. Leave 1 inch parameter of the baking sheet.
- For topping use ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, and peppers.
- Spread mozzarella then brush the left perimeter with egg.
- Gently roll up like a cinnamon roll. Bind the edges making a seal.
- Brush all over with egg, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, then cut it diagonally.
- In the end, put it in oven and bake until golden, 25 to 27 minutes.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve it with sauce.