When it comes to quick cooking, sandwiches is one of the best options. It not only gets prepared in less time but also it is healthy. Various kinds of sandwiches like Cheese Grill Sandwiches, corn sandwiches, vegetable sandwiches and many more are there for you. But if you want to try new taste in sandwiches then Pasta Sandwich is just for you. You have heard of Pasta and you have heard of sandwiches, but have you ever heard of their combo. We guess ‘NO’. Well in India the land of food innovation we have a spicy and delicious combination of both. This recipe is for all the pasta lovers and people who want to eat something light and yummy. Make this sandwich at home and enjoy.
MULTIGRAIN BREAD -2 SLICES
OLIVE OIL -1 TEASPOON
SMALL CHOPPED ONION- 1
CLOVE GARLIC- 1
SMALL CHOPPED CAPSICUM-1
SALT TO TASTE
CRUSHED BLACK PEPPERCORNS- ½ TEASPOON
BUTTER AS REQUIRED
- T5ake a non-sticky pan and heat oil in it. Now add chopped onions and sauté for half a minute. Add garlic and sauté or 10 more seconds.
- Add capsicum and other spices like salt according to taste, pepper. Sauté for 10 seconds again.
- Add white/red sauce as per requirement.
- Then add the boiled pasta after draining the water from the pasta bowl.
- Start preparations for sandwich by applying butter and spread prepared pasta on one slice of bread.
- Sprinkle some cheese from the top and cover it with another slice on its top.
- Place the tray in the oven. Heat it for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Enjoy the dish with hot coffee or coldrink.