Let’s face it, pumpkin spice nails were inevitable. We are officially in the season of all pumpkin everything. Social media is bound to try all new bizarre beauty trends. The latest that’s doing the rounds on Instagram is the pumpkin pie spice nails. But if you are wondering how to dip your hands inside a bowl of spice and get the look, you don’t have to. Here’s how to get it…
- You’ll need is a base coat, nail polish (preferably shades of mild orange, red or maroon), pumpkin pie spice (you can get it at the store or online), a brush, cotton and top coat.
- Apply a base coat and then apply the nail polish. Apply two coats and let it dry for few minutes.
- Now, apply a top coat and before it dries, dip your fingers into a bowl of pumpkin pie spice. If you think it’s getting too messy, take some spice on a brush and sprinkle it on your nails.
- You are bound to spill over to the skin. Ensure you brush it off, or clean up using cotton.
- Do this for all the fingers and allow it to set for a while.
- Now, take the top coat again and apply it over the spice. A coat of transparent polish completes the look. Try this if you feel like experimenting something wacky