- No wedding ringers for Preity Zinta at any point in the near future! The tattle factories were swirling with gossipy tidbits that Preity Zinta will be soon getting hitched to her asserted American beau Gene Goodenough. In any case, the performing artist took to Twitter to elucidate that she won't be getting married at any point in the near future. She tweeted saying, "Likewise It's getting somewhat unusual telling individuals that I'm not getting hitched in January. I would prefer not to hear this word or have this dialog for one more year at any rate… Plssssss." She additionally felt free to guaranteed her fans that she will inform everybody when she chooses to get married.
- Preity Zinta as of late finished 17 years in Bollywood and on this unique event, the bubbly on-screen character took to Twitter to visit with her fans. Amid the talk, Preity thought back her days of yore and uncovered a few privileged insights. About working with Shah Rukh Khan, Preity composed, "The only performing artist who can make me cry suddenly in an emotion scene is @iamsrk omg ! I have cried in soooo numerous scenes with him". Much incredibly, Preity even uncovered that she was terrified of working with Salman Khan. She composed, "The main performing artist I used to be frightened of before I worked with him was @BeingSalmanKhan I don't know why however I was". However, Salman and Preity share a decent affinity today.
- Preity Zinta obviously adores communicating with her fans on online networking and picks a point of exchange to wrangle on. This time, she picked 'Conduct and manners in life and on online networking' as a theme of exchange with her Twitter devotees on August 9. A man who might be gorgeous, have cash and style however needs behavior and great conduct, is a mood killer for on-screen character Preity Zinta, who trusts great behavior is as vital on virtual stages as, all things considered. In a progression of tweets, the performer composed, "A basic PLEASE or THANK YOU can go far in life. The most attractive person with cash and style without conduct is really a major turn off. Behavior don't have a place 2the rich or 2the poor but2 the1 whose guardians have invested energy in his or her childhood. Great Upbringing = Good Manners. I think the main motivation children are losing their decorum and conduct is a result of the developing "cleaning specialist" society in India. House keepers are not extremely instructed in India and since guardians don't have that much time the children wind up investing a large portion of their energy with the cleaning specialists. Hence a great deal of the childhood of children winds up from the cleaning specialist rather than the guardians. They look, they see and they assimilate. That is my hypothesis."
- The lively on-screen character had been in the news for her protestation against previous sweetheart, agent and Kings XI Punjab co proprietor Ness Wadia. Preity charged that her ex attacked, mishandled and undermined her inside the Wankhede stadium amid an IPL match between Kings XI Punjab the Chennai Super Kings. Preity even took to online networking to talk her brain and composed a long note to express her sentiments. The performing artist has likewise been in the news in the previous year for her film 'Ishq In Paris' that confronted a ton of obstacles before its discharge. As we take a gander at Preity Zinta's life, here are a couple of lesser known realities about the performing artist who once ruled the movies and made her imprint in Bollywood through sheer diligent work!
- Preity confronted an individual disaster when her dad, Durganand Zinta, an officer in the Indian Army was included in an auto accident when Preity was just 13. He passed away and her mom, Nilprabha Zinta, who was additionally in the auto, got to be confined to bed. She has two siblings, out of which one is an officer in the Indian Army. Preity herself barely got away demise twice: both times in the year 2004. Once after a Temptation show in Colombo in 2004 and the second time in December 2004 when Preity was traveling in Thailand and catastrophe struck when the Tsunami cleared Thailand and its mainstream visitors spots, asserting numerous lives. As indicated by a report in The Times of India, the performing artist was cited saying, "I recorded every one of the things that I have in life to be thankful about and it was a significant considerable rundown."