- 8oz gluten-free rice noodles
- 1/2 cup + 3 Tablespoons LOW-SODIUM gluten-free Tamari OR soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using soy sauce,) divided
- 1/4 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- pinch red chili pepper flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon high heat cooking oil (canola, vegetable, avocado, etc)
- 1lb ground pork
- white pepper
- 14oz bag coleslaw mix
- 7 green onions, green parts chopped into 2" pieces, white and light green parts into 1/2" pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Soak rice noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk together 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Tamari or soy sauce, chicken broth, rice vinegar, ginger, and red chili pepper flakes in a small bowl then set aside. Whisk together eggs in a small dish then set aside. Mix pork with remaining 1 Tablespoon Tamari or soy sauce in a bowl then set aside.
- When noodles have 5 minutes left to soak, heat oil in a large, nonstick wok or 12"+ skillet over high heat. Add pork then season with white pepper and stir fry until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Add coleslaw mix and green onions then stir fry until coleslaw is just beginning to wilt, 1 minute. Add garlic then stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Make a well in the center of the wok or skillet then add eggs and scramble, and then toss stir fry together to combine.
- Drain noodles then add to the wok and stir fry for 1 minute. Add sauce then stir fry until noodles are tender, 3-4 minutes, turning heat down slightly if sauce begins to evaporate before the noodles soften. Taste then add a splash of water or broth if noodles are too salty. Scoop into bowls or plates then serve.