Potato and Corn Rolls is an easy-to-make snack recipe. Made with a spicy mixture of boiled potatoes and sweet corn, this appetizing recipe is best served with green chutney dip. Try this simple recipe.
1/2 cup wheat flour
1 teaspoon refined oil
1 cup water
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 pinches salt
1 cup boiled frozen sweet corn
2 tablespoon corn flour
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1 teaspoon chaat masala
1 cup boiled,mashed potato
2 teaspoon chopped green chilli
2 teaspoon lemon juice
5 pinches salt
1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Take a deep missing bowl and combine whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and oil and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and make roti out of them.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the roti using a little oil till golden spots appear on both the sides. Keep aside.
- In the meantime combine all the filling ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and add to the cooked rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease it with oil and cook the rolls using a little oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.