- 2 tsp + 2 tsp butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, bashed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg powder, a pinch
- In a pan add 2 tsp butter with 1 cup cream.
- Add thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Let the cream reduce a little.
- Add the sliced potatoes and 3 Tbsp cheese. Let the cream reduce further. (Reduce till thick and coats the potatoes completely)
- Transfer the creamy potatoes in a greased baking dish/ ramekin. Top with the rest of the cheese and butter.
- Bake till the cheese melts and is golden brown.