- 1 fresh leaf aloe vera
- 1/2 cup beetroot, chopped
- 2 cups pomegranate juice or amla juice (Indian gooseberry)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp Lavan Bhaskar churan (optional)
- Take a sharp knife and carefully peel the rind from the aloe vera plant leaves and discard the rind. Peel the yellow layer just beneath the rind with a sharp knife and you should be left with approximately 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of clear aloe vera gel. (Clean the gel before adding to the juice.)
- In a blender add pomegranate juice, chopped beetroot and blend.
- Now add aloe vera gel. Give it a whiz.
- Lastly add some black pepper.
- Note: For better taste and digestive properties, add a pinch of Lavan Bhaskar churan.