- Pomegranate pearls 16 tablespoons
- Fresh red chilli 1
- Lemons 2
- Fresh mint leaves 16-24
- Ice cubes as required
- Sugar syrup 8-12 tablespoons
- Drinking soda 2 cups
- Slice the lemons and red chilli.
- To prepare 1 portion, put 2 tablespoons pomegranate pearls, some chopped red chilli and 3-4 lemon slices into a glass and muddle lightly.
- Add 4-6 fresh mint leaves and muddle again. Add 1 tablespoon pomegranate pearls, 2-3 lemon slices and few ice cubes.
- Add 1 tablespoon pomegranate pearls, 2-3 tablespoons sugar syrup and a few ice cubes on top. Pour drinking soda to fill up the glass.
- Serve immediately.