Generally game, players and Bollywood have always been complement of each other. Often seen on the silver screen is the spitting image. But today we are going to tell you about the players, who went all the way out of the playground, to the corridors of Bollywood.
These are the players, who has shown their talent both in the field of sports and Bollywood.
- Rahul Bose : Player and actor Rahul Bose, born on July 27, 1967, in the house of Rupen and Kumud Bose. He spent his childhood in Bangalore. After which he moved to Mumbai with his family. Where he pursued his career in rughby. He was also the captain of the rugby team and has played for India in more than 20 international matches.
- Dara Singh : Showing of his ultimate talent in plent of movies including the memorable role of Hanuman in Ramayan Dara Singh’s full name was Randhawa Dara Singh. He was born on November 19, 1928 in Punjab. He served as a wrestling world champion of his time. Dara Singh, died on 12 July 2012, from a heart attack pandemonium.
- Navjot Singh Sidhu : Born on October 20th, 1963 Navjot Singh Sidhu is a versatile personality. After retiring from cricket cricketer Sidhu starting acting in several TV shows and has gained immense popularity due to his humorous personality. Currently he is judging the popular comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Sania Mirza : India's star tennis player Sania Mirza was born on November 15, 1986 in Nisma and Imran Mirza’s house in Mumbai. Her childhood in Mumbai and rest of the time is spent in Hyderabad.
- Ajay Jadeja: 1 February 1971, Jamnagar Gujarat-born cricketer. In 2000 after being named in match-fixing he has turned to Bollywood trends. Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty in 2003 released a movie with the player. Then in 2009, Ajay has acted in the film “Pal Pal Dil Ke Saat” directed by V Krishnakumar.