Preparation Time : 10 mins
Resting Time : 30 mins
Cooking Time : 1 to 2 min per paratha
Makes : 4 paratha
- Wheat Flour / Atta – 1 cup + extra if needed
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tblspn
- Water as needed
- Onion – 1 medium size chopped finely
- Carrot – 1 grated
- Capsicum – 1/2 chopped finely
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup grated
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Italian Seasoning – 1 tsp
- Olives as needed
- Tomato ketchup or Pizza Sauce as needed
- Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
- Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Take the dough and divide into equal balls. Take two balls and roll it out lightly. One rolled paratha should be bigger than the other one..
- Mix all the ingredients given for filling except sauce and olives.
- Place one rolled paratha near you, spread some sauce over it and spread filling over it, Sprinkle olives over it. cover with other paratha, seal the edges.
- Heat a tawa, put the paratha on hot tawa, cook for few sec, flip over, spread some oil over it, spread again, spread some more oil over it and cook on both sides till golden.
- Remove and serve hot.