Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Pineapple crush ½ cup + for garnishing
- Yogurt 125 grams
- Condensed milk 100 grams
- Fresh cream 100 grams
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnishing
- Preheat oven at 180ºC.
- Combine yogurt, condensed milk, cream and pineapple crush into a bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into a jar.
- Pour the pineapple-yogurt mixture into individual shot glasses. Place the glasses in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove baked yogurt from the oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with pineapple crush on top and mint sprigs.