It is not just about picking the right nail shading, the right nail shape is a similarly imperative nail treatment choice, as well. On the off chance that you are exhausted of the standard round, square or pointed nails, go for the fave almond-formed nails. Supported by a few ladies, this nail shape additionally keeps your nails solid. Here’s the way you consummate it…
• Almond nails are nothing but shaping your nails similar to how an almond would look like. Start the process by pushing your cuticles back.
• Then file your nails on the right side towards the middle.
• Repeat the process on the left side, too. But remember not to file away too much making it look pointed on both the sides.
• Once you have filed both the sides, you will notice that the centre of your nails will be sharp. Now, round off the harsh point into an oval shape.
• Do some final touches and your almond-shaped nails are ready to be polished!