- 200 gm crushed ginger biscuits
- 75 gm butter
- 250 gm hung curd
- 2 eggs – separated
- 100 gm castor sugar
- 400 ml peach puree grated rind and juice
- 1 sweet lime
- 150 ml whipped cream
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
Steps to Make Peach Curd Cake
- Place biscuits in a bowl. Melt butter and stir in the biscuits.
- Press into a 7″ pie dish. Beat curd till smooth.
- Add yolks and 50 gm sugar. Stir in puree, rind and whipped cream.
- Pour juice and water into a small pan. Sprinkle on the gelatin.
- Set aside for 5 minutes, before dissolving over a gentle flame.
- Add to the curd mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Whip 2 egg whites until stiff. Whisk in remaining sugar. Fold into mixture.
- Pour over base and chill overnight before serving.
Source : NDTV