Well, don’t – it is a surprising source of vitamin C and provides useful amounts of starch, thiamine and niacin and around a hundred grams will provide about eighty calories. Little did you know. So here is the recipe:
- Potatoes cut into cubes with skin and parboiled 2-3 medium
- Chicken sausages spicy 4-5
- Olive oil 2 teaspoons
- Garlic finely chopped 1 tablespoon
- Onion finely chopped 1 medium
- Fresh red chilli chopped 1
- Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Tomato puree 3-4 tablespoons
- Processed cheese 100 grams
- Cut the chicken sausages into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add sausage pieces, mix and sauté.
- Add potatoes, mix and sauté for 2-4 minutes or till potatoes turn golden. Transfer into a bowl.
- In the same pan, add garlic and onion and sauté well. Add red chilli, tomato and red chilli powder, mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes. Add water if needed and mix well.
- Add the cooked potatoes and sausages and toss.
- Transfer into a serving dish. Grate cheese over it and serve hot.