Ingredients Of Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
- 4 sheets of gelatine
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- 300 ml cream
- 250 ml milk
- 4 Tbsp of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 200 gms frozen raspberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60 ml gin
How to Make Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
- Soak the sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Add cream, milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla pod. Bring to a simmer while stirring continuously.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatin and mix with the milk and cream mixture. Stir gently till gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into another bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the mix equally into oiled ramekins. Put in the fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Add 100gms of frozen raspberries, lemon juice, gin and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil.
- Blend the mixture into a puree and allow to cool.
- To Serve: Garnish with whole raspberries and raspberry coulis.
Source : NDTV