- Paneer (cottage cheese) 1 cup
- Papad halved 8
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
- Onion finely chopped 1 medium
- Asafoetida ½ teaspoon
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1 tablespoon
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- Roast each papads on a non-stick pan and shape into a cone while still warm.
- Heat oil in the same non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, green chillies and onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix and cook for 30 seconds. Add cottage cheese and mix well. Add salt, mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, mix and cook for 30 seconds. Transfer in a bowl.
- Put some cottage cheese mixture in each papad cone.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves.