- Vegetarian, Gluten free
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1 Chives
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Baking & spices
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oils & vinegars
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.