- 25 oreo cookies
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 4 packets cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 bars melted chocolate (240 gm)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/3 cup liquor of choice (optional)
- Crush about 20 cookies and and mix in the melted butter. Line the base of the baking pan evenly with this mixture.
- Now beat cream cheese, sugar and cornflour together. Once it becomes creamy, mix in the eggs but do it one at a time.
- Stir in the liquor and vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate and cream. Break the remaining cookies into smaller pieces and mix.
- Pour the batter over the crust and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees C for about 10 minutes. Turn the heat down to 100 degrees C and bake for 2 hours.
- When done leave the cake in the oven to cool for two hours and then refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with some mint leaves. Slice and serve.