Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Dark chocolate coarsely chopped 2 cups
- Orange zest 1 teaspoon
- Orange essence ¼ teaspoon
- White chocolate coarsely chopped 1 cup
- Edible colours orange a few drops
- Line a barfi tray with parchment paper.
- Put white chocolate in a microwave bowl and melt in the microwave for one minute. Remove from microwave and bring down to room temperature. Similarly, melt dark chocolate.
- Add orange essence, edible orange colour and orange zest to the melted white chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate into the lined tray and lightly pour the white chocolate mixture on top.
- Create a marble effect using a toothpick and refrigerate for thirty to forty minutes.
- Cut into uneven shapes and serve.