The online registration for UGC NET exam has been started by Central Board of Secondary Education on the official website, the link for which is cbse.net.in
The examination will be held to recruit the applicants into the post of Assistant Professor, Junior Research Fellowship, Assistant Professor in both Indian universities and colleges.
All the applicants can go to the official website to apply for the online process.
The UGC NET 2017 paper will be held on November 5.
How to apply for UGC NET 2017:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE UGC NET, cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link, click on ‘Fill Application Form – NET November 2017’
- Enter the necessary details
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Fill the examination fee
- Submit it
Things to know:
- Aspirants must include at least 55 per cent marks in Master’s degree. Final year aspirants of Master’s degree can also apply for the test.
- The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is 28 years.
- The general category applicants have to submit Rs 1000
- OBC have to give Rs 500
- SC / ST / Person with Disabilities (PwD) have to submit Rs 250 for the exam
Dates to remember:
- Students can submit last by September 11
- Candidates can submit fee last by September 12
- Students can last submit improvement application form by September 19
- Application correction form can be filled from September 19 to September 25
- Admit cards to be released on October 15
- Examination to be held on November 5