Ingredients Of Omelette Curry-
3 eggs (well beaten with a pinch of salt)
1 large onion, ground to paste
2 tomatoes, ground to paste
1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
2 Tbsp ginger and garlic paste
Salt, to taste
1 Tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala (optional)
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp turmeric
2 Tbsp oil
Steps to cook:
For the omelette-
- Mix some salt and coriander leaves in eggs and beat it.
- Pour the mixture of egg in 2 tbsp of oil. Now, cover the lid to make half inch of omelette.
- Cut the omelette in square pieces.
For the curry-
- Add cumin seeds into oil and then heat it.
- Now, add the onion paste and saute till it changes color. Let the water in the onion paste to get evaporated.
- In the same pan, add tomato puree, ginger-garlic paste and fry till the water gets evaporated.
- Then, add 2 cups of water, salt, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add cut omelettes and cook for 2 minutes without stirring much. Turn off the heat and let it rest.
- Serve the hot omelette curry with finely chopped coriander leaves garnishing.