The official notification for the recruitment of specialist cadre officers released by the State Bank of India (SBI) on the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
The registration procedure will start from 15th September and will end on 6th October.
- Deputy Manager (law): 40
- Deputy General Manager (law): 1
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website
- Go on the link
- Fill the necessary details
- Finish the payment process
- After submitting the form will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of similar for future reference
Things to know:
Eligible and interested applicants require to have a graduation degree in law who has passed five years integrated law course from a recognised university/institute.
Deputy Manager (Law): Aged between 25 to 35 years.
Deputy General Manager (Law): Aged not more than 45 years.
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
General and others: Rs 600
State Bank of India (SBI) is the main public sector and commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees.