An official notification for MBA programmes has been released by Tezpur University, Tezpur to invite the candidates for the academic session 2017.
The candidates can apply last by December 15.
- The aspirants must possess Bachelor's degree from recognized university in any discipline with atleast 50 percent of marks.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Students can apply from official university, the link for which is https://www.tezuadmissions.in/
The aspirants must appear for CAT examination which will be conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management or MAT to be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA).
The candidates will be chosen on the basis of CAT and MAT score. Later, they will be called for a group discussion and interview round.
The candidates must pay Rs. 1000 while SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 500 only.
Steps to apply:
- Candidates need to apply through online application mode
- Log on to the website, https://www.tezuadmissions.in/
- Last date of receiving completed forms is December 15
- Late submission of application with late fee of Rs 200 is January 16, 2017.