Tamil Nadu: An official notification has been released by the Annamalai University to get the admissions. All the interested candidates can now apply for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes for the commencing academic session 2016.
Students must apply for the courses latest by August 19.
The aspirants must possess a Masters’s degree in any of the programmes.
For SC/ST and differently-abled candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5 per cent for the minimum eligibility for admission.
All the teachers of Annamalai University who have been in service from past two years are eligible to register for MPhil programme.
Important Note: Candidates who have passed Master’s degree through Open University system are not eligible to apply.
For more details, candidates are requested to check the official notification available on the website, http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm/
For details on selection criteria, candidates are advised to check the official website.
For MPhil courses, candidates need to pay Rs 1000, while for PhD courses, the application fee is Rs 1500.
How to apply:
- All the candidates need to apply online
- Fill in all the details in the prescribed format only
- The copy of online submitted application should also reach ‘The Registrar,Annamalai University Annamalainagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu-608002’
- Last date for online registration is August 19
- Last date for receipt of filled in applications is August 22