An official notification has been released by Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) (School of Education) to invite the candidates for Bachelor of Education (BEd) courses.
Students must apply for the course latest by October 13 at 5 pm.
- The students must possess a Bachelor's degree in any course from a recognised institute/university.
- All the trained In-service teachers with DTEd in any Government recognised school within Tamil Nadu state are also eligible to apply.
- The students can check the official notification from the website, the link for which is, tnou.ac.in
The aspirants will be chosen on the basis of written test/or interview round.
The aspirants are required to pay Rs 500 for each application form.
How to apply:
- Students must All the candidates need to apply through offline application mode
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format
- The complete application should be sent to, "The Controller of Examinations, Admission Division, Tamil Nadu Open University, No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015."
The application form will be issued on October 13 (till 5 pm)
Last date to submit filled-in application form to university office is October 14 (till 5:30 pm)
Release of admission results will be out on October 27