The official notification for CAT 2017 is likely to be released today by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on the official website.
The Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-Lucknow on November 26 in two categories at across 140 test centres in India.
Things to know:
- All the aspirants who are eager to appear for the test must include Bachelor’s degree in any course from a recognized institute/university.
- Final year Students can also apply for the exam.
- In 2016, the CAT exam was conducted by IIM Bangalore and more than 2 lakh candidates appeared for the paper on December 4.
- The CAT 2017 is one of the toughest paper to take admissions in MBA courses in 19 IIMs and 150 other institutes of India.
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
For further details, visit the official website.