Ingredients Of Oat And Nut Muffins
- 140 gm butter
- 150 gm castor sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup nuts (toasted walnuts, almonds and cashew nut)
- 1 cup oats
Steps to Make Oat and Nut Muffins
- In a bowl add butter, sugar and beat together.
- Beat in the eggs slowly, one by one.
- Beat is very lightly.
- Now fold in the flour. Mix well.
- Add baking powder. Mix.
- Now add the nuts. If you do not like nuts you can use dries fruits like raisins, cranberries or even choco chips)
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Line the muffin tin with butter paper and spoon in the batter.
- Sprinkle some oatmeal on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Source : NDTV