1/4 cup Nutella
Baking & spices
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/3 cup Sugar
Bread & baked goods
1 can Crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll.
- Spread some Nutella on the fat end of each roll. I didn't measure. Like a half tablespoon or so.
- Cut each banana into 4 segments. Place one on each roll.
- Roll up the dough and seal using your fingers. You don't want all your Nutella oozing out!
- In a shallow bowl stir together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll each one in the cinnamon and sugar. Coat it well!
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 12 minutes, or until browned on the bottom.
- Eat hot! These are best served right away. If you want to eat them later, I would definitely throw them back in the oven until warmed.