An official notification regarding the examination dates of CWE Clerks VII has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on the official website.
All the aspirants can go to the official website to check the dates of paper.
Dates to Remember:
- Application fees/intimation charges (online) to be submitted between September 12 to October 3
- Pre-exam training to begin from November 13 and end on November 18
- Admit Cards for online examination-preliminary to be out on November 2017
- Online examination Preliminary to be conducted on December 2, December 3, December 9 and December 10
- Admit cards for pre-exam training to be out on November 2017
- Online exam-preliminary results to be out on December 2017
- Online exam-main exam admit cards download to get start from January 2018
- Online examination-main examination to be conducted on January 21
- Edit/modification of application, online registrations to get start from September 12 to October 3
Things to know:
The preliminary paper will comprise of 100 questions from English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability categories. The test will be conducted for one hour.
On the other hand, Main examination will include 190 from general/financial awareness, general English, reasoning ability and computer aptitude and quantitative aptitude categories. The test will be conducted for about 160 minutes.