The Under Graduate Aptitude Test 2017 will be held by All India Management Association (AIMA)-New Delhi in May 2017. The notification has been released on the official website.
The examination will be conducted in the 1st week of May 2017.
List of courses offered:
- Integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Management
The aspirants must be Class 12th pass student from a recognized board/university.
No age limit has been finalized by the University for UGAT examination.
Students will be chosen on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Students have to pay Rs 500 for the application form. A
- The question paper has been designed to check the candidate’s technical skills and general aptitude
- Students have two options for the test: Offline as well as Online
- No negative marking will be done for the wrong answers
How to apply:
Students must apply for the examination on the official website, the link for which is, www.aima.in
The AIMA UGAT examination will be conducted in 1st week of May, 2017.