On 4th August, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) second round of counseling for All India Quota will end. Students can register and lock their choices on the official website that is mcc.nic.in
The results of the first round of All India Quota Counselling for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 were declared on 15th July.
The counselling is being conducted for 15 per cent of the general category seats. In the first round of seat allotment, students have to report to the selected institute.
Steps to register for NEET 2017 Second Round of Counselling:
- Visit the official website, nic.in
- Click on relevant link
- Enter the necessary details
- Make all the choices properly
- Submit it
Important note: Students participating in the second round of counseling will have to submit fresh choices. Students allotted seats in this round will not be permitted to vacate their seat.
This year, a total of 11, 38,890 candidates emerged for NEET examination, held in 10 dissimilar languages crossways 1,921 exam centers counting 1,522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and 613 foreign candidates.
- Process of seat allotment: August 5 to August 7
- Round 2 seat allotment result: August 8
- Report at the allotted institute for admission: August 9 to August 16