Make this potato and sabudana patty for a perfect festive delicacy.
Ingredients Of Sabudana Vada-
1 kg potatoes- boiled, peeled and mashed
1 cup sabudana
2 tsp salt or sendha namak (rock salt)
1/2 cup peanuts – coarsely pounded
1 tsp chilli powder
1 Tbsp coriander leaves – chopped
1 tsp green chillies – chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
Oil for deep-frying
How to Make Sabudana Vada-
- Soak the sabudana in water for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Now mix the potatoes, salt, peanuts, chili powder, coriander, green chilies and the lemon juice together for the filling.
- Give round shape to this mixture.
- Roll the mixture in the soaked sabudana.
- Take a pan and pour some oil into it.
- Heat till it get boiling hot.
- Now, dip the the patty balls and deep fry it.
- Plate these hot sabudana and potato patties in a plate with coriander chutney.