- Scraped coconut fresh 1/2 cup
- Boiled rice 1 1/2 cups
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Mixed nuts (almonds, cashewnuts) chopped 1/4 cup
- White pumpkin grated 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Condensed milk 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Chocolate chips as required
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add mixed nuts and pumpkin, mix and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Add rice and scraped coconut, mix and cook for a minute. Add cardamom powder and switch off heat.
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Switch on heat and mix continuously for 2-3 minutes. Transfer the prepared mixture in a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Divide the prepared mixture into equal portions and shape them into laddoos. Coat in desiccated coconut and top with 2-3 chocolate chips. Press lightly.