A major fire broke at a four-story commercial complex in Shankar Nagar late on Wednesday night.
The fire authorities were all the while contending energetically to get the circumstance under control.
Aside from offices, the building, situated close Bajaj Nagar Square, additionally housed a two-storey furnishing showroom from where the fire is suspected to have begun at around 11pm. There were no setbacks detailed and property misfortune is yet to be assessed. Spectators said the harm could be in crores. Be that as it may, proprietor of the showroom Ritu Nahar stated, “I don’t know about the correct misfortune.”
Around six to seven fire tenders were squeezed into service. Fire detachment sources said that short out is the possible reason for fire. “The correct cause can be discovered simply after examination,” said Bhimrao Chandankhede, NMC Station officer.