- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves
- 6-7 black peppers
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp of aniseed (saunf)
- 1/2 an inch of cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 7-8 mushroom, finely chopped
- 250 gms cottage cheese (paneer)
- Half a loaf of bread
- Salt to taste
- Grind or pound the black peppers, cumin seeds, aniseed and cloves together.
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the ginger and onion for 2 mins. Mix in the ground masala, turmeric and salt.
- Add the tomatoes and green chillies and cook for five mins.
- Crumble the paneer into the pan. Add the mushroom and mix well.
- Lightly toast the bread slices and make sandwiches with the paneer. Slice in half and serve.
Source : NDTV