Tomato ketchup 5 Tablespoon (Maggi)
Olive oil 4 Tablespoon (Sasso)
Mushrooms 400 Gram (Even Sized)
Onion 1⁄2, chopped
Garlic 5 Clove (25 gm), minced
Green chilies 8, chopped
Red pepper 3 Tablespoon, chopped
Yellow pepper 3 Tablespoon, chopped
Cheese 3 Tablespoon, grated
Salt To Taste
Parsley 2 Tablespoon, chopped
Maida 3 Tablespoon
1) Take washed mushrooms.
2)Remove the stems and then chop them. Keep the caps aside.
3) Saute the onions, garlic and green chilies in the Sasso olive oil.
4) Then put the mushroom stems in the same pan. Saute it over a medium heat.
5) Now, mix red and yellow peppers, grated cheese, Maggi Tomato Ketchup and saute it.
6) Season it with parsley.
7. For the stuffing of mushroom caps, use this mixture. Take two stuffed mushroom caps and insert two wooden picks to secure. Repeat the same process with other mushroom caps.
8) Now, dip each flour coated mushroom caps in the beaten egg and roll in the bread crumbs.
9) Drain the extra oil after the mushrooms get dry.
9) For serving, divide each set into two halves.serve immediately with the Maggi Tomato Ketchup.
10) Serve immediately with the Maggi Tomato Ketchup or chili sauce.