Mumbai University released the results for the three year Bachelors of Commerce (TYBCom) semester exams and candidates who appeared can check their result on the official website, the link for which is mu.ac.in
The results have been declared for the fifth and sixth semesters of the course and around 79,823 candidates had emerged for the exam— 65,992 from semester 6 and 13,831 in semester 5 correspondingly. The pass percentage for semester 5 is at 60.92 per cent whereas that for semester 6 is at 65.56 per cent.
Results released for third and fourth year students of the five year LLB course. 2,301 candidates emerged for the sixth semester LLB exam and 736 candidates emerged for the seventh semester papers.
How to check result:
- Visit the official website, ac.in
- Go on the relevant link to the results page.
- Follow the link for your semester results.
- Enter your required details
- Click on submit
- Download and take a print out of similar for further use